Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Contoh - Descriptive Text about A House


Berikut adalah salah satu contoh descriptive  text tentang rumah yang merupakan salah satu materi pelajaran Bahasa Inggris untuk kelas 7 tingkat SMP/MTS pada chapter VII.


Gambar ilustrasi diambil dari sumber www.popbela.com
  MY SMALL HOUSE

       I live in a small house. The color is yellow and white. There is a rose apple tree in the front yard. Inside my house, there are six rooms: a living room, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a family room, and a kitchen.

                The living room is small, so there are only a set of small sofas. The colors of the sofas are green. The curtains are green too. We usually sit here when we have guests. The first bedroom is my bedroom and my husband’s. It is on the left of the living room. There is a bed, a wardrobe, a dresser, and a big mirror. I like sitting near the window because I can see the plants outside of my house through the window.

                The second bedroom is my son’s bedroom. There are a lot of toys inside it. The bathroom is between my bedroom and my son’s bedroom. The family room is the most comfortable room in my house. There is a television, it sets on the wall. In front of the TV, there is a large carpet and a couch where we usually spend our spare time for relaxing.

              The kitchen is also small. But, we can find everything for cooking and eating inside it. There are two stoves, a sink, some pans, plates, spoons, bowls, a frying pan, a spatula, a kettle, etc. there is also a small dining table with four chairs where we usually have our breakfast, lunch, and dinner together.

               I really love my house. It is small but it is very nice for living.


No comments:

Post a Comment