Thursday, June 21, 2012

I wish 26 were still 16….


Today I reached the age of 26. Hah!!! I’m 26??? I started to feel old.

I’ve spent 5 years around my house environment before school.
I’ve spent 17 years for studying at school and university.
I’ve spent 4 years for working so hard (early morning to the evening)
And now I’m 26. Uh, I miss my young days.

I’m worried…
Worried for…
Haven’t achieved my biggest ambition…
Even haven’t started my first step.
Haven’t got married yet…
Even haven’t found the right man yet.

But…
I’m happy for
Having a great family,
Having a good health,
Having a nice job,
And I’m still alive, of course.
Thanks God, Alhamdulillah…

And I hope…
Hope for…
happiness come into my lovely family.
Being a better person all the way.
Getting my ambitions come true.
And meeting the prince of my heart soon.
Amin…Amin…ya Rabb…




2 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday say, sorry telat bangeet, baru liat postingannya... semoga segera bisa memulai big step ambisinya and of course find the rite man who will bring you to jannah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sist untuk doanya. Amin...Amin... :))

    ReplyDelete