Thursday, April 30, 2020

Shopping List

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh....
Postingan kali ini merupakan materi pelajaran Bahasa Inggris kelas VII yang temanya adalah Shopping List.





My mom is going to make chicken soup and Pisang Ijo for the breakfast menu this evening. She asks me to go to the supermarket to buy the materials. Here is the shopping list:

·         Two Kgs of chicken
·         Two heads of cabbage
·         A Kg of carrots
·         A Kg of potatoes
·         A pound of onions
·         A pound of garlic
·         A bag of salt
·         A bunch of celery
·         2 sachets of chicken flavoring
·         A bag of flour
·         A bunch of banana
·         5 pieces of Suji leaves
·         A Kg of sugar
·         2 boxes of coconut milk
·         A bottle of DHT syrup
·         A can of sweetened condensed milk

I am glad if my mom asks me to go shopping because I usually get the change money. How about you?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment