Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Little Girls



Little girls look like little princess and behave like angels. I’d love to see when they’re playing, when they’re smiling, when they’re laughing, even when they’re crying. Their dresses, their shoes, their accessories, are so cute.

Every time I see little girls I always remember my childhood, when my mom wore me a beautiful dress which she borrowed from my little aunt. My hair was braided with pretty ribbon. You know, I was so happy being like a little princess. My mom used to dress me up when I went to school or I went somewhere else with her.

These are my favorite quotes about little girl….

©      “It's the good girls who keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time.” -  Tallulah Bankhead

©      “No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they’re pretty, even if they aren’t.” – Marilyn Monroe

©      “A little girl can be sweeter (and worse) oftener than anyone else in the world. She can jitter around, and stomp, and make funny noises that frazzle your nerves yet just when you open your mouth she stands there demure with that special look in her eyes. A girl is Innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot.” - Alan Beck

©      “The perfect shoes can change your life.” – Cinderella

©      "I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags. Even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They’re still princesses. All of us." - Sara Crew, A Little Princess

©      "She has the Spirit of the sun,
The Moods of the moon,
The Will of the wind."
- Julie Perkins Cantrell

No comments:

Post a Comment