Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Most Beautiful Places I Want to Visit



Everybody has dreams. It is something like a life generator. When we are down, just remember our dreams and we will get up from falling. One of my biggest dreams is to visit these beautiful cities or towns.
1.        Sligo, Ireland
First time I knew this town was from my favorite boyband, Westlife where they are from. I always call it the Green Town. Sligo is located in the northwest of Ireland. It is more than just pretty place. Nestled between majestic Benbulben mountain to the nort5h, ancient Knocknarea mountain and the Atlantic Ocean to the west, beautiful Lough Gill to the east, and the rugged Ox Mountain to the south, Sligo is one of the most picturesque places in all of Ireland.  
Almost everyday I saw many pictures of the beautiful places in Sligo that my facebook friend posted on the Wild West Irish Tour fan page. Those pictures are so attractive. The Irish traditional music and dance are also admirable. I think I would like to learn the Irish stepdance. Ahhahh…I wish!

2.        Tokyo, Japan
I have been in love to this city since I was a child because my mom really liked watching Japanese drama. Well, most of the dramas’ settings were taken in this capital city of Japan. Tokyo offers a number of attractive green spaces in the city center. Shinjuku Gyoen is one of the best places I want to visit the most. It is similar to Central Park in New York. This garden is a home to over 1,500 cherry trees. Hmmm, I can imagine it…I am walking through this garden while the cherry flowers are falling down. There is also Yoyogi Park where the eye-popping daily fashion parade of the nearby Harajuku district spills over at the weekends.  The other places such as Imperial Palace East Gardens, Nogawa Park, Rikugien Garden, Rinshi No Mori Park, and Shirokanedai National Park are interesting to visit.
Tokyo also offers unlimited shopping places and entertainment. Oh, I really love shopping, but I heard that the things are so expensive there. it means that I have to bring much money.

3.        Sydney, Australia
The first place I would like to visit is the famous Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. The view is so wonderful from the top of the bridge.  Oh God, please let me have a picture at the side of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Blue Mountains are also a great place to explore for Australian history, antique shopping, and spectacular views and long or short walks in the bush. I will take an Eco Tour to see kangaroos and colourful birdlife in their habitat, visit the beautiful and scenic Mt Tomah Botanic Garden, and ride the restored historical steamtrain up to the mountain on the railway first built in 1869.

4.        London, England
My grandfather lives in this city. I always hope that someday he will take me there for a vacation. I wonder how the London Bridge and The Big Ben look like. I think London Eye is awesome. It is the world’s highest observation wheel, with 32 capsules climb aboard for breathtaking experience, with unforgettable views of more than 55 of London’s most famous landmarks, all in just 30 minutes!
I will come face to face with some of the world’s most famous faces, from Shakespeare, Lady Gaga, Brad Pitt, and of course My Prince William at Madame Tussauds. It will be a great pleasure if I can explore the Theme River with a canoe.
The other places that can not be missed are British museum, Tate Modern, Royal Museum Greenwich, and Tower of London.

5.        Paris, France
I think Paris is the most favorite place for many teenagers in Indonesia that they wish to visit since Love in Paris became the favorite drama on TV. But I have liked Paris far before those teens liked it. Well, many people say that it is the most romantic place. We can also easily find many beautiful girls who look like models. Eiffel Tower is the symbol of Paris and likely the most recognizable landmark of the city.
The historic place, located by the Seine on Ile de la Cite, La Conciergerie was a house for over 4000 prisoners including Danton, Robespierre, and even Marie-Antoniette. Museee du Louvre is the world’s largest museum and one of the world’s greatest art collections in the world. Montmartre was the home of many artists where they found their inspiration. It is very touristic during the day and the same shady nightlife during the night.
Paris…I call it the love city. I wish someday I can visit this place with someone who fills in my heart.


Ref:

No comments:

Post a Comment